|Type||Plastic Belting & Chain|
Northland Pipe Conveyor Belt
, like conventional conveyor belt, is loaded at the tail end and discharges the material at the head pulley. Past the loading area, the pipe shape is imparted to the belt by means of transition idlers and this pipe shape is maintained throughout its traverse by idlers positioned in a hexagonal configuration.Details of our Pipe Conveyor Belt:
Benefits of Pipe Conveyor Belt:
- We can manufacture pipe conveyor belt in various grades such as general purpose, Heat resistant, Fire resistant, Oil resistant etc. in widths up to 2400mm.
- Dust free transport of bulk material and at the same time protects the material conveyed from the external environment conditions such as wind, rain, dust etc.
- Requires fewer discharge points
- Can negotiate tighter curves, both horizontal and vertical
- Consumes less space compared to conventional conveyor belting